Having the best shooting targets for training and qualification in your state can help your team gain experience and enhance their skills. But aside from that, utilizing the right safety gear and equipment is just as equally important.
Top 3 Safety Gear for Shooting Ranges
Whether you're building a shooting range, or updating one for optimal performance, we've listed the top 3 must-have gear to ensure your range is safe for use and equipped for better training.
It seems obvious, but you can never underestimate the difference that quality ear protection makes. From disposable ear plugs to earmuffs with bluetooth compatibility, we offer a large selection of ear safety gear to support your team and budget.
- PM8041: For a simple, durable solution, our PM8041 offers a low profile design, soft foam ear cups, and fold-away padded headband for ease of use and convenience.
- AMP BT: Need an advanced ear safety solution? Our AMP BT is bluetooth enabled and features a noise suppression after 85db. It also includes quad microphones to help your team hear drill instructions.
- Pro Ears Gold II 30: Using higher calibur or training in extreme temperatures? The Pro Ears Gold II offers superior technology that allows you to hear every sound, including conversation, even during high volume noise spikes.
For more options and prices, browse our ear protection page. Have questions? We're always here to help. Call us at 866-498-8228.
Next comes protecting another equally important part of your body: your eyes. Our line of quality eye protection gear is designed to protect your team's sight without causing discomfort or distractions.
- ZTEK Safety Glasses: Simple yet effective, these eyeglasses are available in clear-anti frost, grey, and shooting lense. Flexible to provide a comfortable fit, these non-slip glasses also protect against UV rays and are scratch-resistant.
- VENTURE III: Featuring a ventilated nose piece, the VENTURE III allows air to circulate. It also includes soft, dual-injected rubber temple tips that are combined with fully adjustable straight back temples. This helps reinforce the highest level of comfort and fit.
- Tactical Goggles: For more protection against the elements, our tactical goggles feature a vented frame that helps fight fogging while filtering dust and small particles. Passing the D3 (Droplet and Splash Test); D4 (Dust Test); and MIL-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact Standards, our tactical goggles are ideal for military training.
For more options and prices, browse our eye protection page. To order in bulk or make a custom purchase, call us at 866-498-8228.
Improving your shooting range with quality clearing traps is a safety measure you can't afford to skimp out on. It's the best way to ensure all rounds have been property removed and that any unexpected shots fired are safely contained.
We offer a large selection of clearing stations and bullet traps to support a variety of firearms. Browse our lineup or reach out to us to learn more.
Ready to Upgrade Your Shooting Range?
To help you build or enhance your existing shooting range with quality tools and equipment, shop online or contact our team at 866-498-8228 to get started.
When you partner with Qualification Targets, Inc., you'll have access to all the shooting targets, gun cleaning tools, equipment, and essential training gear your department needs—not to mention the best customer service you won't find anywhere else.